Friday, March 12, 2010

For a friend...

I am praying for a friend
Who will be there ‘til thee end
Someone to talk to in the middle of night
When I just had a fight
I am praying for a friend.

I am waiting for a friend
Who will love me ‘til thee end
Someone to smile at
And we live by that
I am waiting for a friend

I am wishing for a friend
Who will care for me ‘til thee end
Someone who dances in the rain
And knows how to keep me sane
I am wishing for a friend.

I am missing you my friend
For I cannot wait ‘til we met again
Come back someday
Because I wishing you would stay
I am missing you my friend.

I want a friend
Who will stay ‘til thee end
I know you will come back
For the world gets attack
You will be here ‘til thee end
Thank you my friend!

1 comment:

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)