Tuesday, March 16, 2010


My life has been like a staircase lately. I go up and down depending on my situation. I usually on a good day take about three steps up and then the next day about four steps down. Everything stresses me out. Spiritually I am not doing so well. I thought I was until my battle came. Sin is such a huge part of my life. It causes me to fail down the stairs of life. My life has been a terrible mess these past few weeks. Instead of sitting here doing nothing about I NEED to reach out to God.

Three goals to better my situation!
1) Be in constant communication with God.
-God wants you to tell Him EVERYTHING. It makes His day when you tell Him what happened during the day.
2) Be willing and accepting of every situation.
-Easier said than done most of the time. Point in case, life throws some rotten things at you when you least expect it. Be sure to praise God for the day and the situation that you are in. He will hold your hand through it.
3) Believe that God is bigger than any problem we have.
-God is in control. If we all took time out of our days to remind ourselves how big God is; I think we will live a healthier and more positive life. Stop stressing about the smallest problems just breath and give it to God. He will handle it and most importantly will never forsake you.

Remember that your life does not have to be a staircase. Think of life as a giraffe. You will be tall enough to reach Heaven and only going up. No more downs in life. Thank you Jesus for my beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)