Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Water your face once in awhile.

My eyes water my face every night before bed when I think of you.

I cry when times are tough or simple but no matter what I cry.

I am not ashamed of crying because it is good to let it all out.

I know that I am not alone when I say that crying is an unpleasant feeling.

Let them rain, let them rain

Crying is one of the best ways to show your emotions according to me. There are different kinds of crying. For example, proud crying usually happens when a parent is proud of his or her child. God was proud of Jesus when He took the sin upon Himself and gave up everything for us; sinners. Another type of crying is despondent crying. Despondent crying is when you have a very depressing day. Lately my crying has been that way. There is happy crying which is healthy to do. Sometimes when you laugh too hard it turns into happy crying. And last but not least is crying just to cry. I do this majority of the time. I cry because I am so moved by God that day, or sometimes when I just need to cry about to feel better.
My point is no matter what your reason is to cry. God catches every tear that leaves your eyes. He knows when you are sad or happy or just crying to cry. Though it all He loves you more than we can fully understand. Remember that crying is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)