Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jesus paid for my cancer!

There is a cancer in all of us. It is something that keeps us from being who God created us to be. We live in a world where we learn nasty habits and then cannot escape them. I have a cancer in my life that I carry on my back all the time. Its name is guilt. It has been defining who I am instead of just being apart of me. Yes, there is a difference. When guilt started to define who I am meant that I am guilt. By being apart of me means I can break away from this guilt that I use to carry. I am glad to tell you that my problem with guilt no longer has taken over my life because through the blood of Christ I am forgiven. I no longer have to carry my cancer around because My Father paid the price for me.

1 John 3:16
“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.”

This is my prayer for the readers of my blog:
Dear Father,
I pray for the souls that read this blog. Lord, I pray that their eyes will begin to open to the glory of you. Please help everyone give their cancer to you. Thank you for loving everyone. And most importantly thank you for sending your son to die on the cross for our sins.
Amen!

1 comment:

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)