Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Controlling my emotions!

I smile.
I laugh.
I cry.
I love.
I hurt.
I am human.

Today was an eye opening day for me. It was filled with all the things that I can not do. I have tons of emotions. How to control them? Blogging is my way on communicating my feelings. My feelings get in the way sometimes and that just sucks. I assure you that if you have the same problem, do not worry for Jesus can help you. Through Christ I am able to express myself because He already knows my heart. My emotions are always going to be judge by someone but God will never judge me.

I can smile.
I may laugh.
I will cry.
I try to love.
I do hurt.
I AM human AND God loves me!

Do not change who you are just because someone on this Earth judges you. Remember that in Gods perfect and unconditional love we are perfect for He created us in His image. Love yourself and most importantly love others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I am Avonlea. I appreciate the comments so much. Thank you! I pray that you were blessed by this blog. :)